|Holly Lewis & Sapphire, New Hampshire
- What does being a Junior mean to you personally?
Junior means a lot of hardwork. All this hardwork is worth it for that first moment when you walk in the ring and all other thoughts in your head leave and all I'm thinking about is my dog and what I'll do. How and what needs to be done to do our best and win. I then go out there and push it. Then when you succeed, that's when it all comes together, the work, the pressure, and how much fun you can really have with your dog.
- What is one thing no one reading this would know about you?
That I love showing dogs, but I also balance this with playing softball year round and running cross country all the time.
- What is the last book you read?
Just Listen, which I was surprised how good it was.
- What is the last movie you saw?
Step Up, a great movie about what it takes to succeed.
- What would you like to learn how to do?
I would be inspired to learn about working with dogs and narcotics training with them, after a talked to a fantastic handler that made that her career.