- What does being a Junior mean to you personally?
I am currently not a handler. However, I am very interested in becoming one. I have an AKC registered Golden Retriever named Lashes Maybelline who is now 1 years old. I went to obedience classes with my mom when Lashes was a puppy. I am now getting ready to enroll her in K-9 Good Citizen classes. I am 10 years old, going to turn 11 September 1st. I enjoy reading all the newsletters from the AKC.
- What is one thing no one reading this would know about you?
When I grow up I want to be an exotic animal veterinarian.
- What is the last book you read?
Golden Retriever By: Nona Kilgore Bauer (A Kennel Club Book)
- What is the last movie you saw?
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid 2
- What would you like to learn how to do?
I would like to learn how to train my Golden Retriever to do tricks, and train her to become a service dog. So that I can take her to the Children's Ward in the hospital. And take her to the schools around here
to cheer everyone up after the Tornado has gone thru here.