New Judge Application and Procedures
The following forms will need to be entirely completed, printed and submitted to the office: New Breed Questionnaire, New Breed Synopsis, 12-5-4 form or New Breed Alternate Method, Junior Showmanship Application, (if applying) Occupational Eligibility Addendum and all exams (Procedural, Anatomy and JS) Note: The questionnaire, new breed synopsis, 12-5-4 form and the new breed alternative method forms may be downloaded and saved onto your computer; allowing you to complete, save, print the forms and submit to the office. Remember to sign and date all forms, credit card information will need to be handwritten. Altered applications will not be accepted. Call Judging Operations at 919-816-3562 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Breed Judging Applicants Memo (MJ0022)
- Judges Application Process Flow Chart (MJ0014)
- Occupational Eligibility Addendum (RJL001)
- Mandatory Basic Institute
- New Breed Judge - Requirements (RJL003)
- New Breed Judge - Questionnaire (AJNEW1)
- New Breed Judge - Synopsis (IFJDG1)
- New Breed Judge - Breed Specific Forms 12-5-4 (AJNEW2) and New Breed Alternate Method (AJNEW3)
- Procedural Exam, please return the answer sheet only with application
- Anatomy Exam, please return the answer sheet only with application
- Junior Showmanship Exam, please return the answer sheet only with application
- Junior Showmanship Application
- Explanation of Limited Junior Showmanship (MJ0023)
If you wish to purchase a New Breed kit for $20, please call Judging Operations at 919-816-3589. Kit will include everything listed above in addition four booklets (Rules Applying to Dog Show, Rules, Policies and Guidelines for Conformation Dog Show Judges, Dealing with Misconduct, and Junior Showmanship).