Junior Showmanship Judging Application and Procedures
The following forms will need to be entirely completed, printed and submitted to the office: Junior Showmanship Application and Junior Showmanship exams. Remember to sign and date all forms, credit card information will need to be handwritten. Altered applications will not be accepted.
- Junior Showmanship Application (AEJRS2)
- Junior Showmanship Exam (A) (IQJR01)
- Junior Showmanship Applicant's Memo (MJ0013)
- Junior Showmanship Judging Requirements (RJL006)
- Occupational Eligibility Addendum (RJL001)
If you wish to purchase a Junior Showmanship kit for $10, please call Judging Operations at 919-816-3589. Kit will include everything listed above in addition to the Junior Showmanship Regulations and Guideline booklet.
If you have any questions or problems with the forms, please call 919-816-3862 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.